Now that Cars Land has been open for more than a month, I know you all have had a chance to visit Mater, Lightning McQueen and Doc on their home turf, right? If you haven’t, then my sole purpose for the following posts is to convince you that Disney California Adventure is the place to be.
Route 66 has literally planted itself right in the heart of Disney California Adventure. Anything and everything you have imagined that Cars, the movie, is- is all that and some.
Backtrack with me, if you will to two years ago when World Of Color premiered. The night that I saw World of Color for the very first time, all I could ever think about was “How in the world is Disney going to top this? This is why I have the snazzy title!
Amigas… Disney has gone over and beyond to give you and your familia the best in Disney magic. From the minute you set foot on Route 66 to the high action adventure of Radiator Spring Racers, you will completely forget that you are in Anaheim, Ca.
I was at the media preview for Cars Land and at the grand opening. The memories that I made there (yes, by myself) are unforgettable. Throughout the grand opening, I kept a close eye on Twitter to read what others were saying. It was pure magic! I even have a video of guests as they were entering the park. The excitement on their face was enough to keep me smiling all day long.
I have yet to go there with the kids. Next month, when our passes are valid again, we will be the first in line. In the meantime, here are my top five tips to help you create some awesome Disney memories of your own.
- If you are going to enjoy a full day at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure I will strongly suggest you enjoy Cars Land first. But know and understand the whole experience is rather new so, you will not be alone. Expect summer crowds to still be there.
- If you and the kids are starting to get hungry, Cars Land is the place to eat. From dining full course meals at Flo’s Cafe to yummy, yummy, YUMMY snacks at Cozy Cone Motel. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
- If you have little ones with you, get on Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree first. If you have older children, head on over to Radiator Spring racers.
- Have your camera at the ready. There is a section between Flo’s Diner and Radiator Spring Racers that you can wait for your party to zoom by and that makes for an amazing picture. But make sure you act fast. The cars fly by really fast.
- Kick back and enjoy the absolutely stunning view of Ornament Valley. The nighttime view is nothing short of spectacular.
There ya have it, folks. Now it’s your turn. Have you visited Cars Land? What is your favorite attraction? How many times have you won the race?
Para más información en sobre Disneylandia y Cars Land, sígueme a Disneylandiaaldia.com.
This is not a paid post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was invited to the exclusive media event at the Disneyland resort to cover the grand opening of Cars Land, Buena Vista Street and Carthay Circle Theatre. All opinions are my own.