Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for Whole Foods Market Huntington Beach.
Do you have a relationship with food? As in, do you truly enjoy certain foods? As a Latina, food is as much a part of our culture as speaking in Spanish. It’s a part of our everyday lives. I learned how to cook from my husband and I love when we cook together. It rarely happens, but when it does, I get a kick at how well we work together to make a meal that we all will enjoy. I’ve always told him that when we cook together, we cook with love. For that, I am truly grateful to him.
Are you ready to make your own Love Story in the Kitchen?
Whole Foods Market in Huntington Beach is hosting a special night of a Valentine’s Day themed celebration of all things sweet and spicy!
Take a look at this sweet and spicy special event:
• Specialty- Experience the sweet heat of Pepperlane sweet and hot fruit spreads paired with tangy goat cheese selected by our Cheese Specialist. While you’re at it, meet our Wine and Beer Specialists and sample their Valentine’s favorites
• Grocery- Try the decadent combination of fresh nuts from our bulk section paired with California Rancher’s Cajun seasoning and just the right amount of sweetness in Mike Keller’s Hog Wild Nut Brittle
• Meat- Savor layers of flavor with chicken wellingtons served alongside Meat Educator Scott’s in-house made Smokehouse Habanero Aioli
• Prepared Foods- Sample Chef Nick’s play on culinary seduction with his roasted asparagus salad with lemon, basil, and crisp quinoa with fresh green goddess dressing
• Produce- Discover new realms of sweet and spicy snacking with Nercy’s tempting mango, pineapple, and habanero guacamole
• Seafood- Experience briny bliss with our fresh shucked oysters and kick them up a notch with a splash of La Pan’s Et Tu Brute Bloody Mary Mix
• Whole Body- Really get things started by adding a little maca to the mix with Whole Body Team Leader Danny’s in-house made maca balls
Need I say more? The event is free and you are welcome to come for a tasting on February 11, from 6-8pm at the Whole Foods Market in Huntington Beach! I also want to invite you to follow them on Facebook and Twitter. I personally here those Chantilly fruit cake with sweet and savory butter cream calling my name!
Other upcoming events at the WFM in Huntington Beach:
• Every Friday in February, Whole Foods Market Huntington Beach is featuring live jazz in its 24 tap craft beer bar, Woody’s Surf City Grill. 6-9 pm.
• Saturday, February 22nd, join Edzon and his Seafood Team as they fillet whole fresh fish to order. As always, we cook, we clean, we do it for free! 12-4pm.