CVS/pharmacy Mobile app!
In continued effort to bring YOU, its customers the best they can offer, CVS/Pharmacy has now updated their mobile app!
In this app you can manage your prescriptions! It’s simple and easy. Check out what else you can do: (FYI: I used my iPhone)
- Scan your prescription
- Use Rapid Refill
- Transfer prescriptions and much more!
This is super convenient. I always have my phone with me. No matter where I go, so to have this app at my disposal is truly a plus for any customer. You can also:
- Check out the current circular
- Shop! YES, SHOP FROM YOUR PHONE!
- Look for your local MinuteClinic
- Manage your Extracare Rewards account
- Send ExtraCare coupons to your card via email
- You can load your ExtraCare card and barcode so that you can scan the barcode straight from your phone.
- For more info, click here!
This is not a paid post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I receive this information through a partnership with CVS/pharmacy.
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!