Spend a virtual holiday with familia through ooVoo!
This is the time of year when families get together to celebrate Christmas and to close off the year with a bang. Whether it’s parties, family dinners or a simple peace on earth reunion being close to your familia feels just right. Sometimes it’s not always possible to be with your family in the physical form but ooVoo is helping families all across the world to bring them virtually. My entire family lives here in California and my husband’s family also lives here. This is a true blessing since we are always just a short drive away.
Once futuristic, video chat is moving into everyday life, and now FREE technology like ooVoo allows up to 12 people to get together at a time via video, regardless of location, using PC, Mac or over 240 iOS and Android mobile devices. Isn’t that awesome?
ooVoo is a video chat platform that has many “holiday” features like:
- Holiday Helper app segment: ooVoo’s video chat service is like a virtual living room where friends and families can visually connect and catch up on each other’s lives during the holidays when once cannot travel to be together.
- Use ooVoo to plan your holiday gathering with 12 people engaged in the planning at the same time, face to face.
- Meet virtually on Christmas Eve/Day or New Year with family members who couldn’t make the trip to have dinner together this year.
- Cook with your family back home: use ooVoo to video chat with your grandmother for cooking tips.
- Save money: Use ooVoo video chat to save on long distance phone bills.
See! Now you have no excuse for wishing your abuelita and Tia Concha a Feliz Navidad. Thanks ooVoo!
This is not a paid post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!