Top 10 Things to do for FREE at the L.A. County Fair!
I think the question should be, what ISN’T for free at the L.A. County Fair! With only a few days left, the L.A. County Fair, should be at the top of your things-to-do list for this weekend and next!
Let’s get down to the nitty gritty of what we ALL can for free! Take a look at this list:
- Animals Everywhere: With more than 400 animals throughout the grounds, the L.A. County Fair is a virtual barnyard jungle. See the world’s largest petting zoo in FairView Farms and meet exotic critters in Mojo’s African Safari. Visit the newest and cuties just born baby animals like our calves and minature baby donkeys.
- Asian Expo: join us at during the last weekend for a special selection of Asian items and fantastic Asian cuisine on Sept. 27, 28 and 29.
- Beneath the Sea: Experience an underwater adventure with sharks, stingrays and the comedians of the sea – sea lions.
- Esmeralda’s Traveling Circus: The circus is coming to town thanks to Esmeralda and her talented friends! Aerial artists, a giant horse, a petting zoo, and a flea circus come together to make Esmeralda’s Traveling Circus overflowing with heart-racing fun.
- Garden Railroad: The Fairplex Garden Railroad is considered the oldest and possibly the largest miniature railroad of its kind in the United States and possibly the world.
- Mojo’s African Safari: Visit exotic animals from the African plains including Mojo the Weeper Capuchin Monkey and her friends in their exciting African showplace.
- Parades! – did you know there’s a parade almost every day the Fair is open. There may even be somebody you might know in one of them.
- Pencils 2 Pixels – The Art of Animation: Explore the world of animation with DreamWorks, Sony and Disney. Create your own stop-motion animation sequence at the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity or learn to draw some of your favorite cartoon characters at the Animation University.
- Plaza de las Américas: The color and spice of Latin American comes to life each September in the cultural marketplace that is Plaza de las Américas. Guests are invited to shop and enjoy themselves amidst a throng of tantalizing aromas from food booths while listening and dancing to the sounds of live entertainment.
- Wilderness Ridge: Wilderness Ridge brings the great outdoors and all of Mother Nature’s beauty to the L.A. County Fair. Bears and lumberjacks take you back to the 1900s when everything was a bit more on the wild side.
- Wine Tasting, Classes and Displays: see the schedule to sign up on our website.
Just with this list alone you’re able to enjoy a full day of activities! Read how your kids can earn FREE ride vouchers!
See you at the fair!
This is not a paid post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I received media passes for my family to enjoy.
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!