5 Reason Why You Should Go To Mickey’s Halloween Party!
The Halloween season is in full swing at Disneyland Resort and one party that is happening is Mickey’s Halloween Party! We went to Disneyland last week and we had a blast!
Any visit to Disneyland and/or Disney California Adventure is always fun, but to see the resort dressed up for Halloween is extra special! I love the Fall season and Disneyland itself doesn’t not disappoint! With pumpkins at every turn on Main Street U.S.A., they are super cool to look at, since no two pumpkins are alike!
There’s so much to see and do for the entire family, you must pack up the family and come down to Southern California’s premiere, family-friendly event for Halloween! Check out my Top 5 reasons why you should go to Mickey’s Halloween Party:
- Not scary! There’s nothing scary about Mickey’s Halloween Party, itself. The whole park is open for your enjoyment. There are numerous trick or treat station all throughout the park. This is a perfect, safe alternative to the actual trick or treat tradition of going door to door. The lines are long, but they go fast! There’s absolutely no standing in line.
- Delicious treats! Looking for something to tame your sweet tooth? Disneyland now offers plenty of seasonal treats that will please the palate of any trick or treater! From candy apples to marshmallow ghosts, the Disneyland resort has something for everyone! Just don’t eat too much while waiting in line for the rides, because… well… you just don’t!
- Fun attractions! Take a break and sit down and enjoy the special Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade a parade where you can see Mickey and all his friends dressed up for Halloween and (in my humble opinion) the best firework show of the year; Halloween Screams! You can also ride some of Disneyland’s spooky attractions like Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy!
- Dance the night away! Team up with Mike and Sulley at Monsters University Dance Party at Tomorrowland Terrace. Great company, pumpin’ music and a fun time with a scream-off like no other!
- Meet your favorite villain! Cruella, Maleficent and Jafar are waiting to meet you on Main Street U.S.A. just beware of naughty antics from some of Disney’s famous villains!
This festive event happens on select date all throughout October, but you have to act FAST! Some days are already sold-out and only 6 dates remain open!
Tickets are from $59.00-$79.00. The ticket prices vary from advance purchase vs. purchasing at the park (the day at the event) and the prices also vary day to day. For more ticket information, visit the Disneyland site!
Hurry! Go, go, go!!!
This is not a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was invited to an exclusive event at the Disneyland Resort for my family to enjoy and to facilitate this review.
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!