5 Reasons Why You Should Go To Halloween Haunt at #KnottsScaryFarm!
If you are looking fora place to spend a fun, girls night out, Knott’s Scary Farm is the place to go. If you and your buddies are looking for a place to hangout and have fun, Knott’s Scary Farm is where it’s happening.
This year was just as fun as the past years. When going with a group of friends, you are set to have a blast! We started off the night with a delicious Boo-fet dinner. This is a dinner that you can buy separately and it’s held on the park premises. Perfect for filling up your tummy for a night full of scares and running for your life!
Check out my 5 reasons why you should go to Knott’s Scary Farm!
- New mazes: The mazes that you walk through are the highlights of Knott’s Scary Farm. This year, Knott’s Scary Farm has 10 mazes that are scattered all throughout the park. The newest one is Mirror Mirror. In this maze, you are led into a house of mirrors with monsters ready to scare you at every turn. SO. MUCH. FUN.
- Elvira is back: The Queen of Halloween is back on stage! Elvira is the star of Elvira’s Sinema Seance, an all new stage show that is being featured at Ghoultime Theatre! Elvira is sassy and classy with puns that might be a little too much for tweens and young teens, so please take notice on that.
- Shows, shows and more shows: On top of all the fun of the mazes and Elvira, you have several shows that are set to tickle your funny bone. Blood Drums is a new “drumming” quartet that will have you tapping your feet with their mad drumming skills!
- Attractions: Did you know that the majority of the attractions at Knott’s Berry Farm are still open for your enjoyment? So, come ready to test your G-force skills on Xcelerator, Boomerang and Ghostrider!
- Good times: Knott’s Scary Farm is the place to come and have a good time. In the many years that I’ve been attending Knott’s Scary Farm (we’re talking about since high school here!), I’ve never had a bad experience. Going with friends, mixed with scaredy cats will set you and your group up for laughs the WHOLE NIGHT through!
Oct. 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 30-31, Nov 1-2, 2013
Knott’s Berry Farm closes at 5:30 p.m. each evening and reopens at 7 p.m. as Knott’s Scary Farm. The fear continues until 1 a.m. (2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.)
This is not a paid post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was invited to an exclusive event at Knott’s Berry Farm to facilitate this review.
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!