Brand New Products for Neutrogena in 2015
This is a sponsored post with Neutrogena. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was sent the products listed below to facilitate this review.
2014 is soon coming to an end and if you’re thinking about what’s happening in 2015, take a look at what’s coming for my favorite brand ever, Neutrogena. I’ve had a great year as a blog ambassador for Neutrogena and my skin has been taken care of because of the brand’s commitment to making sure my skin get’s the proper moisturizer and nutrients it needs. I don’t use any other products on my face. Why? Because my face deserves the best and I know Neutrogena is the skin care products I’ll ever need.
So, what’s coming in 2015? I’m so excited to share with you the new and fabulous product lines that will soon hit the store shelves! Did you know that your body is in a battle every day to stay hydrated? The scientists at NEUTROGENA® are redefining how we deliver hydration to the skin. Through extensive research, they have reached a new understanding of what your skin needs and how to deliver hydration to specific areas where skin needs it most. Introducing NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST®.
HYDRO BOOST® Collection
- NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST® Water Gel, Gel-Cream for Extra Dry Skin and Gel Eye Cream are refreshing, lightweight products that instantly hydrate skin and keep it looking visibly smooth, supple and healthy-looking, day after day. Applies effortlessly, absorbing quickly into skin without leaving behind oily or greasy feel.
- Progressive Release System Formula
- HYDRO BOOST® harnesses the power of three potent moisturizing ingredients to provide a hydration reservoir and promote balance on demand!
- Purified Hyaluronic Acid
- Olive Extract
Ladies! This one is so fab! An eyeshadow with built in Primer? Hello!?!
Nourishing Long Wear Eyeshadow + Built-in Primer
- Eye Shadow that Stays Put! 12 hours of rich, nourishing color. Built-in primer prevents fading and creasing
- Formulated with vitamins A, C, and E to condition the delicate eye area skin
- Available in six shades:
Classic Nude, Cocoa Mauve, Cool Plum, Mink Brown, Smoky Steel and Soft Taupe
Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
- NEUTROGENA® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are more effective than other ‘green’ wipes and just as effective as the #1 makeup remover wipe on the market
- Totally clean, fresh skin in one simple step. No sink required.
- Clinically proven to naturally remove makeup, including waterproof mascara
- Just one towelette removes 99% of makeup, leaving skin clean, without irritation
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin and eyes
- Infused with Peruvian Tera Seed bionutrient
- Formulated with pure, naturally-derived ingredients and without any harsh chemical sulfates, phthalates, parabens, or unnecessary additives
- Saves 1,500 gallons of water each year per user
Living here is SoCal, there’s no escaping the weekend trips to the beach, right? Check out these new sunscreen products that are great for the beach or pool! They contain MICROMESH™ technology, clinically proven to allow perspiration and moisture to pass through the sunscreen without compromising the full strength SPF protection
CoolDry Sport Sunscreen
- Powerful sun protection that wicks away sweat, leaving skin cool and refreshed
- MICROMESH™ technology: The next innovation in suncare
- Being active outdoors requires a powerful sunscreen to stay protected, but most sunscreens can leave a greasy and sticky feeling that makes skin feel hot and suffocated. The scientists at Neutrogena have created an innovative technology that eliminates the “glazed” feeling sunscreens can create with the launch of CoolDry Sport.
- Superior, breathable protection with HELIOPLEX® and MICROMESH™ technology
- HELIOPLEX® technology offers superior UVA/UVB protection that is broad spectrum and photostable
- COOLS Skin Down by 1-2 degrees
This is one of my favorite products from Neutrogena. And you know who else likes it? My teen son. He loves the way it smells. And now, he’ll be able to use the moisturizer to compliment the rest of the pink grapefruit line!
Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Pink Grapefruit
- Formulated to keep skin soft while treating breakouts
- Dryness can feel uncomfortable, peel and look flaky, making it difficult to apply makeup and causing acne to appear worse than it is.
- Moisturizing is necessary to keep skin smooth and healthy. Choose a non-greasy water-based formula that won’t clog pores and fights acne fast!
- Maximum strength salicyclic acid (0.5%) + light grapefruit scent = relief from dry, acne-pained skin
If you’re a big fan of Neutrogena, then I’m sure you’re just as excited for these products as I am. Which product are you most excited to try out?
Stay tuned for a giveaway….
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!