Science of Gingerbread at Discovery Cube!
Attention bakers of all ages! If you have a knack for baking, you have got to enter this super fun competition! Discovery Cube’s Science of Gingerbread is an annual competition in which local companies, schools, families and organizations are invited to build their own creations for a family-friendly competition. I went to see these gingerbread masterpieces, several years ago, and oh my goodness, we have some pretty creative people living in OC! From the simplest gingerbread homes to fun and whimsical playgrounds, you’ll get a sweet kick out of all of them! I highly encourage you to sign up!
There’s still plenty to do this holiday season at Discovery Cube that are perfect for when the kids are home or when family comes over for a visit. Check out what’s coming at the Cube:
- Gingerbread Derby Competition (11am, 1pm, & 3pm)
- Kitchen Chemistry Learning Station
- Gingerbread Spices Learning Station
- Build a House Learning Station
- Hall of Traditions
- 3D Printing of a gingerbread house
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Science of Snow Stage Show (on select dates only)
- Cookie Decorating in the Healthy Kitchen (on select dates only)
- Santa Meet & Greet (on select dates only)
As a proud member of Discovery Cube Moms, I share this information with you.
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!