Tis the season for some Netflix!
If you have family coming over for the holidays, you have to make sure you have the everything set. From food and gifts to entertainment galore. Nothing is worse than a bored guest. Especially if they have kids who are bored too! Netflix has been a lifesaver when it comes to “finding something to do” with the kids. We’ve watch more Netflix this year than regular TV. We’ve gotten to the point where we might cancel our cable and just stick with our ROKU streaming device and our out-of-this-world ROKU tv.
From watching old school shows from when I was young and hip to action packed movies my husband can’t get enough of, there’s something for everyone this holiday season!
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
11. See what Piper’s piping on Orange is the New Black.
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and Toothless from Dinotrux.
9. Mom can play White Christmas over and over again and encourage her daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
8. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
7. Celebrate the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring none other than the Rockettes.
6. Legos, Legos and more Legos.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. Saturday morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
1. With Netflix, the whole family wins: Mom gets Jessica Jones, Dad gets Narcos and the kids getCare Bears, Project Mc2, Fuller House and five more minutes before bedtime.
See what I mean!? Just yesterday I watched “Anna and the King” which is like my favorite movie. And just this morning, I watched “A League of Their Own” after my own persona sighing of Gina Davis at Disneyland! My daughter can’t get enough of “Grease!” And we can watch them over and over and over again, until they sadly go away.
Sign up Netflix and start your free month now!
This is not a paid post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. As a proud #StreamTeam member, I share this information with you!
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!