Holiday Must-Haves for Kids: Watchitude
I have 2 tweens in my home. 2 very different tweens. 1 boy and 1 girl. They seem to be spoiled by my family during the holidays. I am grateful for that, but then again, it makes it kinda hard to shop for kids, who in my opinion, have everything their little hearts long for. Are you looking for a different holiday gift for your child? Watchitude combines the cool and super fun slap stick and adds a watch to it! I know, right? So cool!
When I was younger, slap sticks were all the rage and to see my kids enjoying something I did as a child, it just warms my heart. I mean, what’s next? Scrunchies? slouching socks? How about hair crimpers! That would just make everything from the 80s and 90s totally awesome!
Check out the Watchitude details:
Collect ‘em all– Watchitude offers tons of funky designs and limited edition collectables
• Durable materials– Zinc Alloy case with glass crystal and quarts movement
• Water resistant– Splash proof, withstands rain, sweat, and splashing
• Excellent quality– Slap band, super thick material, comfortable feel
• New Patent Pending Technology– Brilliant photographic quality printing and durable glossy finish
• Non-toxic– SGS Certified safe for kids and 100% lead free
• Beautiful Unique Colorful Textured Gift Box– Great for birthdays, holiday gifts, milestones and other special occasions
• Easy setup– Instructions to set the time, and a 1 year, replaceable standard watch battery
My daughter has been wearing this every day. She says it’s cool to hear the slap and all her friends are trying it on. The Watchitude website has tons of designs, perfect for kids of all ages and retail for $21.99!
A video posted by Liz (@familyisfamilia) on
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!