Winter Fest 2016 is Coming to OC!
This is a sponsored post with Winter Fest and Gigasavvy. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Winter is finally coming to Orange County! Well, I know officially it doesn’t get here until later on this month, but the folks at Winter Fest are already in the winter mood, so they are bringing Winter Fest 2016 sooner than later! Last year was the first time we visited Winter Fest and it was so much fun. Sure, it was the kids who had most of the fun, but what is winter without all the cheers and laughter of kids, right? With ice skating, hot chocolate and snow fall, this is one event you don’t want to miss.
There’s something there for everyone to enjoy. Yes, moms, dads, grandma, and cousins, if shopping, eating and posing for pictures is your thing, Winter Fest 2016 is the place to be.
Check out the fun details:
Whimsical Winter Wonderland
All Winter Fest admission tickets, starting at just $10, include remarkable value by providing not only access to Winter Fest, but also the following winter attractions and entertainment:
- Arcade Games
- Bounce Houses
- Train Exhibits
- Photos with Santa
- Craft Making in Santa’s Workshop
- Ceremony with Snowfall
- Outdoor Ice Skating *additional cost
- Largest Light Display in the OC
- Stroll Through the Celebration of Lights
- Nightly Christmas Tree Lighting
- Snow Play with Real Snow Blown in Daily
- World’s Largest Rocking Horse
- Unlimited Ice Tubing Down Snowflake Summit
- Little Elves Play Area (Ages 3 and Under)
- Cartoon Character Live Shows with Meet & Greets
- Santa Takes Flight
- Snowboard Simulator
- Santa’s Petting Zoo
- Mrs. Claus Reading
- Nightly Fireworks
- Looking for a place to host your winter parties? At Winter Fest you can have your very one cabana that you can rent for the night. Check out winterfest.com for more info.
New this year are fun shows for the kids! Do you know an Octonauts, Bob the Builder or Barbie fan? During the day, Winter Fest is home to festive, preschool appropriate shows. Check out www.winterfest.com for more shows and times!
Last year, I had to drag my kids out of there. They didn’t want to leave!!! You know what? I didn’t want to leave either! With all the new additions this year, we’re going to make it a visit to remember! Don’t forget your camera!!!!
Liz is a Mexican-American blogger living in Southern California. Married 19 years, and a mami to 3 kids, her content is inspired from living in and raising a multicultural familia. Liz has been blogging for more than 7 years, establishing herself as a nationally recognized Latina blogger. She often blogs in Spanglish and may throw in some Tagalog when talking about her hubby. You can also find her chit chatting away at @Liz_Cerezo on Twitter!